Making snus is a process
From 150 up to 200 days. It’s about the time it takes from the fact that a tobacco seed has been sown in the mill until the tobacco has dried. A small tobacco seed is the beginning of a process that has been refined for almost 200 years.
What are the risks of smoking to smokers?
Cigarette smoking is the greatest cause of preventable deaths in the US. On average, people who smoke die 5 to 10 years earlier than people who don’t smoke.
Smoking increases the risk of many health problems, such as:
- lung cancer (most people who have lung cancer are smokers or people who live with smokers)
- other lung diseases, such as emphysema and asthma; colds and other respiratory infections more often
- other cancers such as cancer of the esophagus, mouth, cervix, or bladder
- heart or blood vessel disease, high blood pressure and stroke
- diabetes and high cholesterol
- ulcers, hip fractures
- In the eye, smoking has been associated with an increase risk for Age Related Macular Degeneration (ARMD)
Ingredients in snus
Swedish snus is made of selected tobacco varieties, flavors, various salts, aqua and moisture preservatives. All ingredients are approved for use in food and also comply with our own strict ingredient policy
Why Swedish Snus ?
Swedish snus is manufactured exactly as snus has been manufactured in several deccenes in Sweden and is of original taste which has been copied incorrectly and in a health hazard by many other Asian manufacturers. A product that is copied and does not contain the correct ingredients and the correct way may be harmful to health.